More information will be available after we complete the audit and finalization of the liquidity bonding protocol.
FEG Team has come up with a brand new feature to ensure FEG's liquidity is spread out among multiple holders, thus helping stabilize and securing the LP.
LP Bonds will be offered for a limited time, on a first come first served basis.
More precisely you will be offered the possibility to invest BNB and ETH into FEG's liquidity and in exchange you will be offered free FEG to pair your BNB/ETH into the liquidity pool.
This means you invest for example 1 BNB and you will be given, for free, 1 BNB worth of FEG as well, so at the end of the period, when you retrieve your funds, you will receive your BNB, plus also the FEG given to you initially, plus also your share of the income generated from LP taxes during this time.
Here are some quick key points for the LP bonds:
Maturing Bond Terms
- Ratio: 1 to 1, instant 2x leverage
- Maturity: 12-month term
- Withdrawal: After maturity, you can withdraw your LP and any extra rewards
Bond Minting Process
- Deposit whatever amounts of BNB/ETH and get matched with an equivalent amount (1:1 BNB/ETH) of FEG in vested LP (Liquidity Pool), instantly doubling your deposit.
Example: Deposit 0.1 ETH and also receive 0.1 ETH worth of FEG placed in LP.
- Earnings are dynamic and related to price.
Example: If you minted a 2 ETH bond and FEG price goes 5x in the next 12 months, your bond would be worth: 9.2 ETH plus 9.2 ETH worth of FEG, earning 920% vs 460% if you just held FEG.
- Income from LP taxes; those who provide the LP for a token will earn a tax from every trade, so depending on trade volume you are looking at extra income, even if the price stays the same, or even if it decreases slightly.
- Holding: Retain the LP to collect constant swap fees and generate passive income
- Realizing Gains: Remove part or all your LP to capture profits
- Bonds will only be available for a limited time and limited number
- Availability will be determined on depth of LP needed to be replenished from current LP loan repayments
Because your BNB/ETH will be placed in a liquidity pool, that means your assets could be subject to impermanent loss, please read more on this subject on Binance Academy so that you can make an informed decision.