How To Buy FEG Token
From creating a wallet to buying your first FEG token, a complete guide.
The current FEGtoken exists both on the Binance Smart Chain (FEGbsc) and Ethereum Network (FEGeth).
There is no fundamental difference between the two tokens other than the blockchains on which they reside (BEP-20 vs. ERC-20).
FEG can be traded for: - cash like Euro, Dollar and many others, using your credit card or bank account - BNB, ETH, USDT, BUSD and others
We will explain here the exact steps you can take in order to trade FEG if you're a complete newcomer to the crypto world.
Adding FEG token to your wallet will allow you to track your position. Simply click the, "Add" / "Add Token" or "Import Tokens" button on the home screen of your wallet and add FEG (BEP-20) for Binance Smart Chain or FEG (ERC-20) for the Ethereum blockchain.
It you are unable to find FEG within the list of available tokens in your wallet, you can add it manually as a custom token using the info displayed in the following table:
Add token to SafePal
Add token to MetaMask (Desktop)
Add token to MetaMask (Mobile)
Our team managed to find a way for people to easily be able to buy FEG tokens with cash either by using a credit card of bank account, the same is valid for selling your FEG tokens for cash.
The widget has two tabs, buy* and sell*, it is opened by default on the buy* tab.
In the first field you get to pick what sort of currency you wish to use in order to buy FEG, such as Euro, Dollar, or anything else that you want, as Guardarian can use any currency.
In the second field, click where it says "BTC", that will open the "SEARCH" tab where you can type the name of our project, "FEG". You'll then be presented with a choice of what to buy, pick whatever you prefer, FEG on BSC network or FEG on ETH network.
After you've selected the cash and tokens you wish to use for this trade, you can also type in the balance how much cash you wish to spend, then the widget will automatically calculate how much FEG you may receive in exchange for your cash. If you're happy with your choices, click the "BUY" button in order to proceede to the next step.
Now you'll be presented with a page called "Payment Methods" where you may choose if you'd like to use your credit card or your bank account in order to transfer the cash for the purchase. The options on this page may differ for you, as some options may be missing depending on where you live in the world. Simply go through all the steps and at the end you'll be sent the purchased FEG directly to your wallet address.
In order to buy FEGbsc (BEP-20) you will first need to acquire BNB (BEP-20).
In order to buy FEGeth (ERC-20) you will first need to acquire ETH.
We urge you to double-check the receiving wallet address before confirming the transaction!
Example: Buying BNB through Safepal.
Once the BNB is in your wallet, open up the Dapps browser from inside your wallet, in this case it is the icon in the center at the bottom. Step-by-step on how to use PancakeSwap to buy FEG Token:
- 1.Inside the dapp browser, either use the search bar at the top to go to PancakeSwap, or simply click the pancake with ears icon in the list.
- 2.Make sure you're on "V2" on PancakeSwap
- 3.You will now choose the token you wish to trade for FEGtoken, click the "Cake" token shown in order to open up the search menu and choose the token you have and wish to trade.
- 4.In the search field you will need to copy & paste the FEGbsc contract address to import the token and activate it for trading: 0xacfc95585d80ab62f67a14c566c1b7a49fe91167
- 5.Now that the trade has been set up to swap BNB for FEG, the slippage will need to be manually adjusted otherwise the trading will fail
- 6.Click that gear icon
- 7.In this slippage menu manually type anything upwards of 2% (usually 2 - 5% will suffice) as in the example image and then close the menu window to return to the trading window
- 8.Now you're free to trade: Enter the amount of BNB you would like to trade for FEG. Remember to leave some BNB in your wallet to cover the gas fees required by the Binance network. When ready hit the "swap" button.
Once the ETH is in your wallet, open up the Dapps browser from inside your wallet, in this case it is the icon in the center at the bottom.
Step-by-step on how to use Uniswap to buy FEG Token:
- 1.Inside the dapp browser, either use the search bar at the top to go to Uniswap, or simply click the Uniswap pink unicorn icon in the list.
- 2.You will now choose the token you wish to trade ETH for, which in our case is FEG, click the "select a token" button shown in order to open up the search menu
- 3.Click inside the search field and type FEG
- 4.Uniswap will automatically find FEG, now you only need to click the "import" button
- 5.Double check that you're importing the correct FEG token, before hitting the "import" button again, do that by making sure the address shown in the dialog is the same with this: 0x389999216860AB8E0175387A0c90E5c52522C945
- 6.Click the gear icon in order to open the options menu
- 7.Click inside the field shown and manually set the slippage as you wish, usually 2.5% works fine
- 8.Now you're finally ready to swap, so click in the swap field and type the amount of ETH you wish to use in order to buy FEG. Always make sure you don't use your full amount because you'll need some ETH for gas fees as well
- 9.Once you've typed the ETH amount the system should auto-populate (takes a couple seconds) the FEG amount you could receive if you proceed with the swap. Once that's done, click the "swap" button
- 10.Now you will receive a confirmation dialog from Uniswap where it also shows you lots of interesting info, read it thoroughly and if you're happy with the amounts shown press the "confirm swap" button
- 11.This will bring up a final confirmation window, this time from your wallet itself, asking you to pick the preferred gas taxes for this particular transaction. To have the best odds of your transaction actually going through, you should use the "recommended" or even the "fast" fees. When you're ready click the "confirm" button.
Remember to leave some ETH in your wallet to cover the gas fees required by the Ethereum network. When ready hit the "swap" button. That's it, you're done, you now have to wait until the transaction actually executes in order to receive your FEG tokens, depending on how busy the ETH network is this could take anywhere from seconds to hours.