Document last updated: April 10th, 2023.
SmartDeFi ™ is a fully-audited token launchpad that allows project creators the ability to mint, presale, launch, and build their staking protocol with the click of a few buttons! SmartDeFi ™ provides the option of an ever-rising baseline value, SmartLending interest-free loans, RFI vs. non-RFI token structure, several trading tax options, and more!
SmartDeFi ™ tokens will be tradeable on any Centralized Exchange (CEX) or Decentralized Exchange (DEX) and can be paired against ANY TOKEN on the market (e.g., ETH, BNB, WBTC, USDC, USDt, BUSD, etc.)
- Note: Initial launch of all SmartDeFi tokens will be against the Native token of that blockchain (ETH, BNB, etc.)
- When the token is created, the project owner will own the pair on both DEXs
- Projects launched on BSC: PCS & BiSwap
- Projects launched on ETH: Uniswap & SushiSwap
- Liquidity does NOT need to be provided for both DEXs; it is created on both for ownership purposes
- On the SmartDeFi Launchpad, you will be able to:
- Mint (create) the token
- Allocate a percentage of the newly minted token to a Growth fund for future developments (held by the team)
- Lock the liquidity for X amount of time (optional but required for DEV % or Growth fund tax per transaction)
- Set a desired Asset-Backing tax percentage for every buy/sell (a tax amount that is sent to a separate liquidity pool that only goes up, regardless of market movement, that can be exchanged by "burning" your token to the dead address)
Please note that the Solidity Smart Contract behind the SmartDeFi technology is under development, and some additional features may not be mentioned yet.
Not every token that launches will have the same tokenomics; it will be up to the project creators to choose the specifics for each project.
This technology is made available through the FEGdeployer - FREE of charge.